Software/SaaS/Product Talent (f/m/d)
About Planerio, part of doctari group
At doctari group, over 400 employees work toward implementing smart technologies, digital tools, and new work models in various healthcare sectors. Planerio is a Munich-based scale-up where we revolutionize personnel planning processes in health care. Going beyond just digitization of existing processes, we not only automate for efficiency, but more importantly, strive to increase employee satisfaction! We’re giving employees in hospitals, practices and care institutions the power to influence their shift plan so that it evolves around their personal life, thereby drastically increasing work-life balance and resulting in sustained patient happiness. We’re an agile, purpose-driven organization and therefore one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the health care vertical. Apply now, help improving work and care conditions and join us on our exciting journey!
For further growing our tech team, we are looking for All flavors of Software/SaaS/Product Talent (f/m/d)
- Let us know what you like to do and what gets you excited (professionally)!
- We get excited by building and improving software that impacts the life of thousands of medical professionals, including an outstanding user experience on a best-practices codebase!
- We love short feedback cycles and delivering affordable and extendable product increments!
What you bring with you in terms of experience and personality
- You are enthusiastic about technology!
- You have hands-on experience with automated tests.
- You are familiar with basic Agile concepts and methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Scrum).
- You are passionate about developing applications with an excellent user experience and value clean, robust, maintainable code.
- You are fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Experience with building and running B2B and/or SaaS software.
- German language skills would be a plus but are not required.
What we offer
- A permanent contract, optional participation in a company pension scheme, flexible working hours.
- A cloud native tech stack
- An amazing team of international colleagues in small teams with lots of autonomy.
- Regular company events (e.g. Wiesentisch)
- A fail-forward culture, direct communication, transparency and a short decision making process.
Interested? Then send your application to [email protected].
We appreciate that everyone’s career is different. If you like the sound of this role but are not sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.